Join the fun with this trigger-happy, action packed, third person shooter!
This is an action game with a lot of shooting and cartoon characteristics.
Respawnables almost looks like a game that has army men. This is a game that is for multiple players so that you can work together in order to battle the opponent. You can fight on the streets or in abandoned buildings depending on the level. While playing Respawnables, you can see the energy level in the corner as well as how many lives you have left. There are over 100 missions in the game, most that involve shooting at the target. You can practice all of your skills with your team before upgrading for more weapons, speed and other items that will help you in the game.
Some of the items that you can get require money, but there are some items that you can use that you don't need money to buy. However, these aren't as substantial, and you need to practice a bit more to develop these skills through the game. You can also customize your character with over 50 objects, such as items that you have seen on "Men in Black" and "Ghostbusters." The game involves fast reflexes in order to get to the final levels.
- Play with others online
- Fast action
- Customize the character
- Upgrade often require money
Christmas time is here, and since you have been good, we are full of surprises! We have gathered the best of the year for you:
- 2016 top event weapons - no more words needed.
- Born to dye pack - of skinned weapons plus the original ones!
- The Magnificent 6 - an army of 6 that counts like hundreds!
- Werewolf Armor - nice uh?
This year you can add the Fireside Santa to your collection and much more! So get ready to discover what we have prepared for you. Have the best winter holidays ever!
Potentially dangerous permissions
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.